Flash/Actionscript 3 E-Learning Interaction Developer
Intulogy is seeking an Actionscript developer to partner with its instructional design team to create several XML-driven Flash templates that can be used in interactive e-learning (Web/Computer Based Training) modules for one of our clients.
• Work with Intulogy’s instructional design team to develop Flash/Actionscript interactions that fit within an existing template.
• Consult with the instructional design team regarding appropriate e-learning interactions and executions within Flash/Actionscript.
• Thorough and effective debugging and quality control, as needed.
• Solid foundation of knowledge of and experience in Flash, XML and Actionscript 3 programming.
• Ability to use XML and Actionscript 3 to create dynamic and interactive Flash movies.
• Knowledge of current e-learning best practices, including LMS integration, SCORM compliance, and adult learning principles (that may aid user-interaction design).
• Outstanding communication skills and track record of delivering high-quality work to external and internal customers.
• 3 or more years of Flash, XML and Actionscript programming
• Advanced Actionscript 3 skills
• Access to FlashCS 5 or higher
• E-learning development and LMS experience preferred
• Willingness to work on a deadline-driven, limited (part-time), contractual basis for an undetermined amount of time.
• Travel: 0%
We help companies create and deliver outsource training solutions. Every day, our training specialists help people learn new workplace skills. We offer a full range of training solutions tailored to a company’s specific situation.