We are a digital transformation company helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences seeking e-learning developers to work with one of our clients.
We have a project where our client needs to build a training curriculum for agents. For this project, you must be an e-learning developer who understands that when creating e-learning courses, you must build intermediate to advanced interactions as specified in the storyboard. You will be working with a team of designers and developers during the duration of the project.
- Support the development of instructional materials for our client’s training curriculum.
- Develop Level 3 e-learning courses.
- Attend touch base calls as needed to provide updates on your progress.
- Experience as an e-learning professional
- Solid oral and written English communication skills
- Must have own Storyline 360 license
- Must be available to work on project 37.5 hours/week
- Must be willing to work between the hours of 5:00AM-2:00PM Eastern time