Store #06283 1013 Bonforte Blvd. Peublo, CO 81001
Scope of Summary:
• Cut back counter to add (2) New replacement refrigerators in Pharmacy
• Additional new wall shelving for finished work
• All power and tele/data cabling and devices located in the wall (above work counter) or below the RX work counter that is being demolished shall be disconnected and removed
• Electrical Contractor (EC) to turn off circuit breakers powering all these devices.
• Once power is turned off, disconnect all the devices located in the wall (above work counter) or below the RX work counter being removed and dispose of accordingly.
• Pull-out electrical conductors all the way back to the circuit breaker located in the electrical panel board, if dedicated. If conductors were spliced and are powering other devices to remain, then EC to pull and remove conductors all the way back to the Store Development and first upstream junction box where splices were made.
• All tele/cabling devices previously utilized for RX work counter being demolished shall be removed and disposed of by Walgreens low voltage contractor.
• All tele/data cabling and devices to remain but existing cabling exposed then relocate and re-install as required so it is not exposed.
• Existing empty junction boxes, conduit, and stub-ups located in the wall not in use can remain in place.
• Provide “blank” faceplate to cover junction boxes. Match color of faceplate with color of the wall.
• Existing empty junction boxes, conduit, and stub-ups located in the floor can remain as long as these are below the existing counter base and not exposed to employee facing area making it a tripping hazard.
• If these will be exposed, then remove empty junction boxes and cut conduits below concrete floor.
• Fill conduit with concrete and patch floor
• Remove back work countertop and keep for reuse.
• Remove and dispose of (3) inserts from back work counter.
• Remove and dispose of (1) 6’ base cabinet from back work counter.
• Remove and dispose of slat wall on wall by drive thru window.
• Remove and dispose of (1) section of back-to-back bottle bay shelving.
• Remove bottle bay end panel and keep to reset
Flooring, if needed
• Remove and dispose of damaged tile in area of work.
• Remove and dispose of Pharmacy refrigerator.
• Cut back work countertop, approx. 6’-0”, to fit new reduced base.
• Laminate cut edge to match existing laminate.
• Patch and repair wall in area of work.
• Provide wood blocking for new wall shelving
• Utilized existing duplex receptacle with a dedicated circuit from Panel LP-3 circuit 5 previously powering existing Pharmacy refrigerator. Plug-in new double door refrigerator to this receptacle.
• Provide lock-on accessory to circuit breaker if not installed.
• Utilized existing convenience receptacle located on the wall above existing Pharmacy work counter that is being removed. This convenience receptacle is fed from Panel LP-2 circuit 24. Plug-in new 2 door refrigerator to this receptacle.
• Provide lock-on accessory to circuit breaker if not installed. Re-label the panel directory to this circuit breaker “Rx Refrigerator”
• Add (1) new 4’ section of wall shelving per D111 plan.
• Add (2) new finished ends (FE’s)
• Reset end panel on bottle bay shelving.
Flooring, if needed
• Replace damaged tiles with new in area of work. See supplemental documents.
Wall Base, if needed
• Replace wall base in area of work. See supplemental documents.
• Paint walls in area of work, Benjamin Moore, BM 1-04, Decorator White.
• Lock off door to stock room space.
• Add (1) Pharmacy refrigerator (19 cu.ft.) Unit already on site.
• Add (1) Pharmacy refrigerator (49 cu.ft.) Unit already on site.