Looking for someone to guide me on how turn off and on sensor using (MQ-135 or similar) using NodeMCU running on 18650 battery. Main requirements are:
1. Power consumption low (uA) during sleep so battery can last 1 year.
2. Able to detect when battery is low and send an alert
3. Receive updates via OTA
There will be 4 milestones:
1. Circuit design (Frizting or similar) to prove your knowledge and understanding of the problem
2. Video of power consumption in wake and sleep
3. Code review
4. Successful assembly at my end
6 freelancers are bidding on average $239 for this job
I am an engineer and confident of what I can do and deliver. I can work on Arduino, Python, Matlab, among others. I am asking for a chance to work with you on your project.