Your first task is create an EAGLE 7.x library (a symbol and a footprint) for the part (ORT42G5-3BM484C) for it.
Part info: Please refer to the attached datasheet file.
YOU MUST PROVIDE complete EAGLE 7.x library file.
Second task is create an EAGLE 7.x schematic for a breakout board.
You can refer the evaluation board schematic.
Evaluation board schematic: Please refer to the attached schematic file.
YOU MUST PROVIDE complete and detailed EAGLE 7.x schematic file.
Requirements for the schematic:
- Page size: A4
- Power input voltage range: 6VDC-9VDC
- Power supply IC: LDO, 1117, Fixed voltage (Power supply filtering is required. See datasheet page 85.)
- VDDIO must selectable (+1.5v, +1.8v, +2.5v, +3.3v) by jumper. (per bank, total 5, See eval board schematic page 4)
- VDDIB and VDDOB must selectable (+1.5v, +1.8v) by jumper. (per quad I/O, total 4, See eval board schematic page 4)
- JTAG is required. (See eval board schematic page 2, ispVM Connection)
- Differential clock oscillators are required. (See eval board schematic page 7)
- Breakout all I/O interfaces.
- Detailed comments on the schematic is required.
Third task is create an EAGLE 7.x PCB layout for a breakout board.
You can refer the evaluation board picture.
Evaluation board picture: Please refer to the attached user guide file.
YOU MUST PROVIDE complete EAGLE 7.x PCB layout file, complete bill of materials (BOM) and Gerber files that ready to send to a manufacturer.
Requirements for the PCB:
- 6 Layers
- PCB size: Less than 250mm x 250mm is preferred.
- Four holes for standoff.
- Standoff Hole size: M3
- Power supply IC: LDO, 1117, SOT-223
- JTAG: 2.54mm pitch header, pin order doesn't matter.
- Breakout the I/O pins to 2.54mm pitch header. (one header per bank preferred)
- Must match the trace lengths of differential pairs.
- Must match the trace lengths of SERDES differential pairs and have 100 ohm differential impedence.
- Use hand-solderable Through-hole (TH) or big size SMD caps, same for resistors, etc as possible.
- Easy replaceable DIP package clock oscillator is preferred.
Restrictions for the PCB:
I'll send to JLCPCB for production.
Please refer to the link below.
[login to view URL]
Requirements for the BOM:
- Component distributor: LCSC and Arrow Electronics is preferred.
YOU MUST PROVIDE complete EAGLE 7.x project files, including:
1. Complete schematic, both in native EAGLE 7.x format and PDF
2. Symbol and footprint libraries for all components
3. Complete PCB layout, including native EAGLE 7.x format, Gerber files and PDFs of all layers.
4. Complete bill of materials (BOM) with manufacturers part numbers, location of the components on PCB and suggested sources of supply.
5. Any other files needed by production.
- First milestone: 30 percent of total payment, after receiving complete EAGLE 7.x library and schematic file.
- Second milestone: 40 percent of total payment, and receiving complete EAGLE 7.x project files.
- Final payment: 30 percent of total payment, after Gerber is accepted by JLCPCB without comments.
All bidding is final, no more negotiation on fees. NO asking upfront.