- Design a Class D mid-range amplifier to produce audio signals at mid-range frequencies using the digital audio MOSFETs and digital gate driver ICs.
- Use 3-level PWM as the modulation scheme.
- The output power should be an appropriate industry standard value to drive a 8 ohm driver.
- Design a power supply to drive the amplifier.
- Assemble design on circuit board.
- Test the system.
- Filter the audio signal to remove bass and "top-end" frequency signals.
- Amplify the mid-range frequency signal using a voltage amplifier.
- Use the IRF6665 Digital Audio MOSFET and IRS20124 Digital Gate Driver or similar
components to design a Class D amplifier to amplify mid-range frequency signals.
- A 3-level PWM is to be used as the modulation scheme.
- Design a power supply to deliver the required power to the system.
- Design must be tested for power output, gain, frequency response, stability and harmonic distortion.
- Designed must be mounted on a PCB
The circuit design and PCB layout must be provided along with any calculations for justification of components.
Let me know if it is possible for you to do a methodology with discussion, results and conclusion.