Live support in English to be given on Eplan Electric P8 using MS teams to create an electric project for a circuit breaker control wallbox.
Basically, the followings steps are required:
Creation of a 2D layout for a CB control wall box:
1) create an A1 size drawing border from an Autocad template with intelligent fields on eplan, including a revision box.
2) add a 2d enclosure model to the Eplan database with its graphical representation (front/rear and side views) and dimensions
3) add devices (control relays, rotary switches, lets, fuses and links, labels) with their 2D and schematic symbols into the eplan database
4) import a bill of material containing a list of devices above added and place them into the above created enclosure in the layout drawing
5) create an equipment table for all the devices in the panels to be added to the drawings in the format required with reference to the devices placed on the mounting panel.
6) create a list of devices labels placed on the panel layout to facilitate manufacture of them
11 freelancers are bidding on average £126 for this job
Hallo I'm Automation engineer I have done many automation control panels including Siemens PlC, Rittal Enclosures with E plan professional ,I can done this drawing and make 2D layout and other required Regards
I have some experience in Eplan and also Autocad as electrical designer (NOt a draft person) I am sure that I can assist you on the project. Although finding a draft engineer could be faster/cheaper....
Olá, trabalho com o software Eplan Electric P8 a 2 anos, tenho vasta experiência com a ferramenta e vamos trabalha dentro do possível para que seu projeto seja finalizado dentro do prazo e com perfeição.