I am a Electrician and very very slow at using Eagle. I am from Bendigo Victoria and am staring my own home automation company. I have several EtherMega with a Scewshield in houses and they are working great. All the light switches go into this and automates the lights in your home. Google home and the tablet and phone are connected via the internet on the EtherMega board.
I have just completed EMC testing and require everything to be on the same board to lower my emissions and make me more efficient on the job.
So what I require are
1. Screw terminals in replace of the prototyping terminals.
2. Low pass filters before screw terminals to stop 16Mhz (220uh & 10K) or your recommendation.
3. Remove any unused item eg. card reader.
4. Use components from Seeed studio as they have all the components in stock for Arduino Mega.
5. Design to be done in Eagle
6. Place Company Logo on PCB
7. Update silk screen