We need firmware created that will take a series of files between an SD Card and and a website folder, using the Texas Instrument CC3200 launchPad development Kit. The firmware needs to be able to transfer large files securely through https or SMTP.
We started the project and have created code that initializes the SD Card and the WiFi access. This functionality was created from the wlan station example and the sdhost_fatfs example. We have determined that to create a secure connection the firmware will require the use of an SSL private key file.
We have also determined that 10 functions will need to be created and the main function will call these functions to complete the file transfer. Here is the list of steps in MAIN.
Update the main function so it does the following
1. Initialize the SD Card and WiFi functionality. (This works)
2. Get access to the internet by using "WiFi Connectivity" function. (This works)
3. Implement the SSL example and access the website via HTTPS.
4. Transfers a large file (at least 7MB) from the SD Card to the folder on the website with a file transfer rate of ideally 20Mbs but at least 10Mbs.
5. Get a large file(at least 7MB) from the website folder and store it on the SD Card. Again the total file transfer rate between the server and the SD Card should be 20Mbs but at least 10Mbs.
6. Create a method to ensure the files were successfully transferred without errors.
To be successful you need to consider the following:
FATFS is a file organization system that implements the FAT32 file folder system. You need to have worked with this before and understand the bad rate limitation of FatFS and SD Card.
You will need a cc3200 Launchpad development kit and a MicroSD Card socket. We can provide support on setting up your environment and providing technical support to discuss any issues you might have.
This is a relatively simple task for a trained firmware developer who has experience with the CC3200, FATFS and HTTP file transfer. We are looking for a fixed price quote to have this work completed. Please provide your questions and requests for more information prior to submitting your quote.
I have worked on some ISM band and WiFi transceivers like CC1101, CC1050, ESP8266. I have the experience of openSSL, HTTP, SD card peripheral and FAT32. I can do the job. I can have CC3200 launchPad
6 freelancers are bidding on average $736 for this job
Hello, I have read your project description and I am interested. I also have the CC3220 launch pad which will make development faster. Please contact me so that we can discuss some of the questions I have. Thanks.