I am in Austria, euope and I have bought a 20-head peristaltic pump able to pump small volumes of liquid from this company:
[url removed, login to view]
The pump works and all heads pump the same volume I set manually on the machine.
The company assured me that it can be conected to a computer vie a serial connector (RS232 I think) and then it might be possible to set different volumes for every pump head.
I am looking for someone who can direct me what serial connector to get and then to log in via team viewer and try to connect it and set different volumes on the different pumps. I will be there at the agreed time to help and check what happens on the machine.
I dont expect this to work.. so if its not possible.. thats ok. I do expect us to try together to get it done.
So please bid if:
1) You can help me get suitable software
2) you canhelp me get the right serialconnector
3) You can help mke try to connect the software to the computer
4) You can attempt to set different volumes for every pump in the software
5) if it works.. you can show me how to set the volume in the software.. i will do the rest of the automation.
Check attachment for model.