I have a PCB Design which has been tested ok, it just needs re-designing to make it more space efficient. The tracks can be double sided but they need to be done so the PCB can be prototyped with a CNC PCB Mill.
Components will be all discrete/through hole type.
The PCB Takes a 12vdc Signal to a relay, the relay triggers a shunt coil of an MCCB. The DC Supply from an MCCB comes from a Battery source and the PCB uses an external Case mounted high wattage resistor to drop the voltage from up to 600vdc down to 120vdc.
The Case mounted resistors can be changed depending on the coil impedance and battery voltage. They connect to the PCB via terminals.
Skill Checklist (Do not Bid if You Cannot Competently Do ALL The Below)
1. Use Designspark PCB Software ONLY
2. Complete the Task within 3 x Days
3. Design to Allow for High Voltage on the PCB (Up to 800VDC+- 400VDC + to Ground)
4. Understand the Basic Operation of the Circuit as briefly described above.
5. Be Able to reduce the width of the PCB and keep all the Terminals in the same places. I am wanting to make the PCB as narrow as possible as you look at the supporting photo.
I am re-listing this project as the previous freelancer who agreed to do it hasn't even started it in over 2 x weeks!
Design Note: The PCB milling is just part of the prototyping. The final design will be a normal mass produced PCB. Designspark Only. I want to be able to modify the design in future and this is the only software I use. Any proposal not using Designspark will be deleted! Thanks.
24 freelancers are bidding on average £136 for this job
Hello. What I have in mind is: It is a relay board that drives the shunt coil by detecting the change of the flow voltage of the circuit breaker. do you have a circuit diagram tested ok? Regards.
Hi, I am kahan. I am electronic engineer and have much experienced in pcb designing and debugging. I see attached image and i can make this as per your need and small size. Waiting for further discussion. Thank you