Looking for an experienced engineer to discuss design of a stereo audio amplifier with wifi as well as a decent active crossover for the already defined drivers.
I posses a base knowledge of system level audio amp design, but lack circuit/PCB level skill set.
Parameters (can be changed if needed):
- Power from a 24V 4A transformer to feed the circuit.
- Power Supply Circuit (~200W)
- Wifi Audio Circuit (discussion will be needed)
- Two Biamplifed Active Crossover Circuits
-- (trying to emulate: [login to view URL])
- Pre-Amp Circuit (possibly)
- Power Switch
- Pre-Amp Input
- RCA Input
- RCA Output (line level)
- Aux Input
- Input Switch
- Low-pass/high-pass gain
- Left Output Woofer (4 ohms, 20V RMS,40 Max)
- Right Output Woofer (4 ohms, 20V RMS,40 Max)
- Left Output Tweeter (6 ohms, 15V RMS)
- Right Output Tweeter (6 ohms, 15V RMS)
Very new to audio over wifi so will need direction as to how to go about the design.
I will simply need a circuit sketched up with requirements and part suggestions. I will work on sourcing PCB's and parts (unless this can be done seamlessly).
Looking forward to hearing suggestions!
8 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
I've done it all before - even the WiFi. Modules are the way to go for prototype. I would like to clarify how you want the WiFi (or Bluetooth) part to work -- as a transmitter or receiver?