In this task, you are required to:
• Implement a path-planning algorithm in MATLAB, to be able to navigate through the maze, from the START position, to the GOAL position (refer to pdf attached)
• The program should produce a map of the route found by your algorithm. Your algorithm has to obey the micro-mouse rules set forth by the IEEE (you can find more information at this link: [url removed, login to view]).
You need to include:
* A detailed description of the project, and your algorithm.
* A flow chart of your algorithm.
* A well documented MATLAB program. Use functions as much possible to avoid having a long program which will be hard to debug and follow.
Please refer to the attached docs for further details.
Deadline: 7th October, 2100 (Indian Standard Time)
8 freelancers are bidding on average $116 for this job
I am B.Tech+[login to view URL] from IIT Bombay with 3+ years of experience, and have done multiple Matlab projects in a variety of domains. My bid amount is high, so I suggest you go through my pm before putting the bid on hold.