We are in need of working circuit schematics of a Contactless smartcard reader with NFC support at the first stage.
The design must be very much simple and cost effective (in terms of BOM cost).
Need the schematics in Orcard Capture format.
1. Use a 32 bit Microcontroller with USB device support so as to connect the reader to a Host PC over the USB port
2. Use any available RF Transceiver from NXP - 13.56 MHz HF Transceiver, Cards supported - ISO14443 Type A and Type B, Mifare and Desfire
3. Tuned 13.56 MHz Antenna circuit (Need simulation results only at this stage for impedance matching analysis, but keep in mind that actual result may vary after board design and assembly due to parasitics)
4. Design must have power on reset option
5. Must provide options for downloading the firmware on board... can be an RS232 interface that uses ISP functionality of the microcontroller.
1. Full electrical circuit schematics, bill of materials (components list with manufacturer part number)
2. 13.56 MHz Antenna impedance test simulation results (can use PSPICE simulation)
In the next stages of the design, future work will be assigned for PCB Layout design, Firmware development and Windows device driver of the same.
So kindly post your bids once you are comfortable with this design work and only for the deliverables needed.
Thanks in advance.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $157 for this job
Hello We are experts in developing these solutions and can guide you on what to [url removed, login to view] contact me so we can discuss further on your project and goals. Look forward to your response. Thanks U.A.
I have more than 2 years of exp in RFID and 5+ years of experience in Embedded software Projects. Please contact me if you are interested in the proposal