I'm Raymond Lim.
I am seeking for an electrical way to activate my mechanism.
I am doing a mechanism (currently scissors jack) to lift a payload (cylindrical camera) into the belly of a aircraft (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle).
Currently we will be doing the same mechanism as the one shown in the attached video.
There will be one scissors jack (just like the one in the video) at one side of the payload. We will be having 2 scissors jack systems to lift the payload.
The scope of the project will be:
- 1 (safety) limit switch (to be activated by a pull/push force mechanically)
1 sensor to activate the system once the presence of a cable/ dog end is missing
*mounting settled by us and how the force triggers switch mechanically will be done on my part)
- 2 stepper motors to be used (mounting to be settled by me)
- an appropriate battery (we have a LiPo [url removed, login to view] battery on my side)
- winding of 50mm of cable at the output shaft of motor - meaning one side of the scissors jack end must travel 50mm in horizontal direction (embedding end of cable into shaft is to be settled by me)
- winding to be completed in 5 seconds
- thereafter circuit breaks even though switch remains in "closed" position.
- (*Note: a reset button/switch of any sort is to be included to MANUALLY reset the entire system, i.e. motors reverse).
- connecting wires between 2 motors should be at least 400mm in between (to facilitate routing around payload)
-*apart from motors, switch and battery, the everything else should be in a small and compact circuit board if possible.
Please note the the weight should be kept to a minimum as possible.
Could you please provide a brief quote based on this scope of the project by 13th Oct? We look forward to hearing a favorable reply from you.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $2707 for this job
HI, I worked on European aircraft, than i know very well the avionic field. About the project you need, no problem at all to di this thank you maurizio stefani