I'm looking to add night detection to existing project.
- Light/dark detection circuit to send a signal back to the BGA, High:dark, Low:light.
- The BGA shall have control to turn on/off an LED array.
- The LEDs shall be mounted onto the cover/enclosure. So we just need a 2-pin header on the board to connect the LEDs to.
- The light/dark detect circuit merged to the existing project
- Symbols and footprints created for the parts (exclude the LEDs)
- Layout/routing/gerber (exclude the LEDs)
- Help with interacting with pcb manufacturer