Requirements for child safety system
when a school bus arrives at the school after taking the students the bus driver or bus attendant is supposed to check any students left behind by going up to the back seat of the bus after every trip. But sometime the drivers forget or just don’t want to walk up to the back seat.
We want to avoid such a situation. We want to develop a controller that will trigger the horns on and the bus door open so that any student left behind can get out of the bus.
The idea is to install a switch at the back seat of the bus. So, every time the driver turns the ignition off, he should go to the back and depress the switch. This way we can make sure the drivers has gone up to the back seat of the bus.
If he doesn’t depress the switch after 30 seconds, the controller should trigger horn and doors open.
And also if the motion sensor detects any movements after the bus is parked, it should trigger alarm.
Its should be possible to connect to the device via Bluetooth to make internal settings such as Bus ID number, preset mobile numbers etc.
Reports should be generated regarding how many times the alarm device was triggered, whether motion sensor detected any student was left behind etc. A supervisor should be able to connect to the device via Bluetooth and able to get such reports.
1. All students to be given BLE tags and If any BLE tag is present in the bus after it is parked it should trigger an alarm
1. School bus comes to stop at the school and bus driver switch the ignition off. The alarm device detects ignition power off.
2. Driver walks to the back seat to depress the alarm switch off
3. If he doesn’t depress the switch off after 30 seconds the controller should trigger horn alerts, flash lights on and doors open
4. The alarm will also dial to up to five mobile numbers with the bus ID number.
5. Driver return to depress the switch to turn off the alarm.
6. If any child movement is noticed by motion sensor when the vehicle is parked, an alert will be raised to mobile numbers and doors to open
7. If any student wearing a BLE tag is inside the vehicle an alert will be raised to mobile numbers and doors to open
The alarm device should be powered with 3 wires, 1. power, 2. Ground, 3. Ignition power. The device should work between 12V and 36V .
17 freelancers are bidding on average $830 for this job
we have better and effective solution . please pvt me. for more details. we are RnD company. Relevant Skills and Experience Embedded system, PCB Proposed Milestones $555 USD - one time
hi we like to design this system plus we have also gps based tracking device for student location update in other project. we have also team for indian market. regards