Looking for a creative engineer with experience in developing electronics projects using Arduino/ESP32 etc. Must have circuit design and basic programing skills for testing.
- Purchase required material and test it as per application needs.
- Finding and testing electrical/electronic/electro-mechanical components like motors, actuators, relay, Power supply, motor driver.
- Circuit design and test it on prototype board/PCB design.
- Circuit Validations and so on.
- Create project feasibility reports
- You must have your own Laptop/Computer
- Software: Arduino IDE, Word, Excel, PowerPoints,
We need someone who is adaptable, willing to start from scratch if necessary, and willing to work and coordinate with a team throughout the development process. We're looking for a longer-term relationship with someone who's even interested in working full-time in the future.
More details will be provided at the start of the work.
*This skill is must, other things I can teach if required.
**we are looking for intermediate level guy on work basis
- 10-15hrs a week (Flexible).
- (Monthly/weekly Payment Options)
- PCB Design (Optional)
- Work Location Pune only
Only apply if you are comfortable in that.
6 freelancers are bidding on average ₹350/hour for this job
Hi I have more than 8 years experienced in circuit design and development in my past I have designed lot project for company I can design Best way under emiemc