i need a PCB design for a shield board, here some details:
1) the shield must be attached to this main board: [login to view URL] The shield will have a 1x18 and a 1x15 pin female headers where put the neonious one.
2) the shiled will be used to drive high power strip led by a PWM MOSFET, so i need:
--- A) 4 separate "channels", where each channel is composed by:
------- GPIO --> Gate Driver --> Power MOSFET
------- each channel has a separate +/- input screw terminal for input power supply (5-30V al least) and a separete +/- screw terminal for strip led output (output voltage follow input)
------- in total the board will have 4 +/- screw terminal for inputs and 4 screw terminal for outputs
------- each channel MUST support AT LEAST 10A at any voltage used
------- i expect some kind of protections for inputs and outputs, SECURITY IS A REQUIREMENT
--- B) 6 screw terminals attached each one to a GPIO. Each terminal will be connected to an external push button.
--- C) +/- screew terminal used to power-on the shield and the main board (5-30V at least)
--- D) a reset button
3) For this first design ALL COMPONENTS MUST BE THROUGH-HOLE, so i can simply assembly a prototype of the board
4) All components MUST BE ON TOP LAYER
5) All components into the BOM MUST BE AVAILABLE at [login to view URL]
6) The board MUST fit into a din rail enclosure available at [login to view URL]
7) All unused GPIO pin exposed witha female pin header row, plus a GND, 3.3V and VIN pins (if to long split into 2 separate and balanced rows)
Attached a sample of the board layout.
19 freelancers are bidding on average €70 for this job
hello dear, i am a professional electrical electronics engineer with pcb expert and can do your task perfectly just text me so i can help you in your task kind regards
Hello I have more than 15 years of experience in the embedded systems design and pcb design and electronics systems design So let's discuss your project in chat