The attached transmit circuit has very high S11 (and VSWR) at frequencies below 100 MHz.
Adjust the values of the L,C shown in the shematic so that it has low VSWR (less than 1.3) and low S11 for the frequencies 60,70,80 MHz.
The needed parameters are:
1. The output impedance at TX1_1 must be 50 ohms.
2. Transmit analogue input impedance 40 ohms
3. Transmit load impedance at the output pins 400 ohms.
Before bidding the Bidder should describe:
1. Which SW or Analytic Method should be used.
2. The reason of high S11 (and VSWR) at frequencies below 100 MHz .
8 freelancers are bidding on average $216 for this job
We have PNAX with frequency range from 250 MHz to 40.5 G. Also, we have NF analysis, spectrum analyzer, signal generator and all of other equipment that needed for this job