Basically and in short terms, I need to control the speed and direction of an AC 1.5KW 3 Phase Motor with an Arduino.
The 3 Phase Motor will be connected to a VFD of course, and the VFD will be controlled by the Arduino.
There will be a control panel with the following:
-Start/Stop Button, whenever Start Button is pressed it will allow the motor to start rotating based on Auto/Manual Switch, and will run a timer that will show the time on the screen.
- Emergency Mushroom Button to Stop the Motor from Turning.
- Auto & Manual Switch
- When Auto is chosen, there are three push buttons that starts a preset code to turn the motor in certain pre set directions and speeds, each button with different speed and direction pattern.
-Direction Left/Right Stick & Potentiometer, when Manual Option is Chosen, the User can use the Joystick and Potentiometer to control the motor.
1. The Freelancer should be able to deliver a code that will connect all the parts and meet the requirements requested.
2. The Freelancer should be able to help and guide us with the installation of the hardware and connecting the button to the Arduino and the Arduino to the VFD.
3. The project is not limited only to the code but includes testing of the code and finalizing hardware connections and testing if the code is actually working or not.
** Project will be awarded to Freelancer who has similar parts and can work on it.
** We will not send any hardware, at the end you just need to send a working code and we will test it on our parts, if it works and you help us do the assembly you will get the money.
** You can recommend a certain VFD