Hello, I am a circuit designer that needs assistance from a PCB designer to design a prototype board for a project of mine. If you're only concerned about how to be awarded this project, skip down to the detailed section "The candidate I select must demonstrate."
The PCB design is for a 196-pin LBGA IC that will have a most of its signals routed to header pins. This card will be plugged into a PC where it will be tested for its functionality. I have not detailed any of the required capacitors, resistors, or power supplies that will be required to support this IC. However, I do have a list of the required connections for the IC itself. Finally, this project requires a few power supplies to be supply the IC. I have not selected any so far and am open to suggestions, but I have a couple that I believe will work.
Supporting Documents will include:
- Pinout pages from the IC manual.
- Power supply documents.
- A simple drawing of the desired end result for the board.
- Main IC pin connection list.
- Software Schematic (Including symbols used).
- Required files to fabricate board.
- Any created or used design documents.
The candidate I select must demonstrate:
- Experience designing PCBs for PCIe / Understanding of PCIe PCB routing.
- Experience routing and choosing a power supply for PCIe.
- Experience creating schematic symbols.
- Chosen layout software.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $497 for this job
hello I have experience PCI Card PCB please see my skill thanks Relevant Skills and Experience Circuit Design, Electronics, PCB Layout Proposed Milestones $500 USD - ok
hi sir i have 5 more year experience of PCB design .see my profile and portfolio thank you Relevant Skills and Experience circuit design,pcb layout Proposed Milestones $222 USD - circuit design,pcb layout
Hi. I'm a electrical and electronic engineer with experience in the design and simulation of electronic circuits and the design of PCB using porgrams like proteus, altium and esayEDA tool.