Simulation only SIMULINK or Proteus
System see in the picture below: find attached
1. Gasoline generator : Design/find a suitable generator
Requirements: Weight: <=15kg
Dimensions: smaller than (L*W*H) 400mm*350mm*280mm
Generator model/ Output voltage/ Fuel consumption/ service temperature/fuel type should be given
2. Electric motor: 24VDC system
3. Sensors: FLIR A310 camera
Voltage: 10-30 VDC
External power operation 12/24 VDC, 24W absolute max, 2-pole jackable screw terminal
4. Super capacitor: A suitable specific super capacitor is used
Super capacitor is only used for providing accelerate energy and storing excess energy from the generator.
5. Battery: A suitable battery should be used for providing power for the sensors and storing energy from the generator.
6. Controller/Encoder: Controller/encoder should be designed to control the energy flow among Generator, Electric Motor, Super capacitor and the Battery. Before acceleration, super capacitor should be fully charged. During acceleration, electric motor’s power is fully provided by super capacitor. After acceleration, electric motor’s power is provided by generator. In deceleration, excess energy in the electric motor can be stored in the super capacitor.