dear all freelancer
I am creating a school project, and we will assemble this project at school however I need to build a circuit to be able to power a small nichrome wire and this will represent like a heater. I have done some test at school and for the length of the nichrome wire 30 cm, I require 5 amps to heat up the wire. the specs of the nichrome wire is Resistance 13.77 ohm per metre.- Size 28 B&S (0.315mm).
1) DC battery power source (must be powered by battery and also circuit must have rechargeable port to charge the battery)
2) nichrome wire 30 cm length (turns to coil)
3) output 0 - 5 amps max
4) turn on/off switch connection
5) amps switch regulator (to control the amps and adjust it to user requirement)
6) I need the circuit connection to be provided so that I could build it and test it at school lab
23 freelancers are bidding on average $146 for this job
Hello, I am electrical engineer and I have quality knowledge on this project, I can complete it perfectly. Kindly check my profile https://www.freelancer.com/u/mzdesmag to see my past works and reviews. Thanks
Hello Simple project. I have worked on various process control and closed-loop control system design projects. I can design you the heater control circuit. ping for more information.