I need an Embedded Software/ Electronics Engineer to develop:
An app that has 2 sliders that control 2 linear inducing Motors.
- it can be designed: (1) using a Controller such as a Raspberry Pi 4, etc; or (2) in a design that directly controls the motor. Either option is acceptable
- The linear induction motors are 3-Phase AC Linear Induction motors.
- Integration of the backend to run the recommended motors hardware
- The Control Application will control the speed of the motors going from 0 to X mph.
- When the speed gets to zero 0, it should break/stop completely. Decreasing speed from X to 0.
- Provide a recommendation on the hardware to be used, as well as the logical software and GUI development
Ability to give me partial status/delivery every few days. The schedule would look something like this:
1. Update 1 (asap) Initial hardware assessment, design, and/or circuit diagram
2. Update 2t
3. Update 3
4. Update 4