We're looking for somebody who has experience with Email Marketing. We have a list of over 3M that needs to be carefully managed. We use ESPs for our email delivery so it is not a strict requirement to have engineering skills for this position, but it is highly desired. Primary requirements for this job are:
-has managed very large email lists and has a rigorous method of cleansing (unsubscribes, bounces)
-experience with high volume ESPs such as aweber, vertical response, constant contact, bluehornet, xoopa, campaigner, mailchimp
-knowledge and use of analytics software such as Google Analytics to track sends, opens, etc.
-can manage a success rate of 90%+ on inbox delivery rather than bulk/spam folders
-set up auto responders and high-converting text/image campaigns
This is an extremely LONG TERM position if you can help us with consistent delivery and more projects will come with good performance.
When applying, please include:
1. What ESPs or in-house software you have experience with
2. How much volume of email you can send per hour/day
3. Your success rate in delivering to inbox vs. spam folders
4. Your strategy for managing unsubscribes, complaints, bounces
5. An example campaign that has been successful for you in the past and your delivery methodology