I need someone to help me get a mailing list setup with ListServ Maestro.
I have a few different exports of contact lists from ACT! and from Microsoft Outlook (PST).
I would like to combine all these contacts, categorize them by groups, and then import them into the ListServ Maestro Program so that we can create and send Newsletters each week to all of our contacts.
- Assist in Setting Up and Configuring ListServ Maestro Software ([url removed, login to view])
- Import contacts from Act! Database export file
- Import contacts from MS Outlook PST file
- Create Contact List - by categorizing all contacts into groups (will give groups later). The contacts already have a field that labels them in which group - so you just need to make ListServ recognize those fields.
- Create a Test Newsletter
- Create a Test Group so we can try a few mailers and see what it looks like, and be able to always use this test group when creating a new mailer.
- Teach me how to manage everything: How to: Add/Edit/Delete Contacts, Create new Groups, Create Mail Templates, and Create Mail Jobs
I don't know how many hours it will take you for all of this. So this is an hourly budgeted project. Please only bid if you have previous experience using ListServ Maestro software.
If you have a different suggestion other than "ListServ" -- maybe there's something more powerful or easier to use. We are open to different software suggestions, however we want a Downloadable Program that just uses a SMTP server to send mail. We don't want online mail services like Constant Contact or Mailchimp because their rules are too strict.
Thanks for your bids!