I'm looking for an expert-level email marketer to take care of some of my agency clients. I'm mainly working with e-commerce clients using Klaviyo.
Role: part-time or full-time
Compensation: $500 per month part-time, $1000 per month full-time
What you can expect from me:
- High responsiveness
- Clear briefing for projects
- Providing you with the necessary tools and software that will help us manage your work
- Payment on time without having to chase your money
- The ability to grow with the agency and assume higher roles in the future
- Performance-based bonuses
- Open-door policy
- The opportunity to acquire various marketing skills by getting access to courses
- Do my best to serve you and help you get ahead in your career / life
What I expect from you:
* eye for detail
* Excellent English
* Ability to clearly follow instructions
* High level of organization and ability to prioritize
* Self-management and initiative
* Strict adherence to deadlines
* High-level of responsiveness
* Great communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* High level of reliability
* Deep understanding of email marketing strategy for e-commerce
* Deep understanding of how to write conversion copy
* Deep understanding of how to write engaging content
* Understanding on how to do quality assurance for email marketing
* Understanding how to test and optimize email campaigns
* Big plus but not required: knowing how to set up email campaigns and flows on Klaviyo
* Big plus but not required: knowing how to do HTML email template designs
* Big plus but not required: knowing how to use Monday as a project management tool
Happy to have them work their normal workday hours.
Just a simple bullet-point Slack message at the end of each day is fine. We will also communicate through Monday and have a weekly team call.
Please start your proposal for this job with the word "loop" so that I know you've actually read the whole job post.
How to apply for this job:
1) Write a cover letter explaining why I should hire you.
2) Please rank each of the skills and requirements mentioned above on a scale of 1-10 (1 = I have no experience in this area, 10 = I'm an expert in this area).
3) Let me know what you would expect to earn on a monthly basis when taking on this role a) full time b) part time
4) Tell me about your career and life goals. What are you working to achieve?
5) Please provide your two BEST examples of your marketing emails. Only provide two examples, not more.
I look forward to e-meeting you!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $848 for this job
Dear customer i hope to make it in time in the way that you want it to be..i did it for 5years now and i have full experience in the i'm going to do..thanks!