We're a German Online Marketing Company and for different clients and projects we need a long term Partners for link building.
What is to do?
For the first job you bid on 50 high-quality permanent PR3+ one way links for a client-site (well known german brand). The PageRank values apply to link pages, not to the homepage of the domain of the linkpages used. Each link should be from a different class C IP address. The relevant anchor text keywords will be provided once the project has been awarded.
The terms are as follows:
- Links should be within related content and with anchor text.
- We will provide a list of german keywords.
- One link per domain
- Linking page must not have more than 5 existing links per page
- All links must be indexed by Googlebot
- Linked Page should be navigated from the sites homepage with no more than 1 click
- Each link must be on a unique domain and unique C-Class IP address.
- Links must be static- no redirects, scraper or mirror sites, cloaking, or anything banned by Google.
- ALL LINKS MUST BE DO FOLLOW
- All links must be static, plain, standard a ref type text links and direct using provided anchor text. No dynamic links.
- Link page must already be indexed and RECENTLY cached (within the last 2 months or so) by Google and Yahoo!.
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Please do not use automated software
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable
- PR must apply to the link pages, not website home page!
- Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
- I reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are not suitable
What we don’t want:
- No directory listing links
- No article submission
- No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks
- No directories, No relevant discussion boards, No articles sites, No link Farms, NO FFA’s, NO blogs, - NO guest books, NO web rings, NO paid sites, NO gambling, NO porn or NO dating sites
- No links from social bookmarking sites or from profiles of social sites.
- No comment links ( blog comments, forums etc)
- No automated submissions, (all links must be manually submitted)
- No black hat, grey hat or shady tactics.
- No links from "bad neighbourhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on).We don't want porn links, please keep this in mind.
No time-wasters please. Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements with regard to the PR values we require.
Payment will be done in advance (with paypal) only with who have positive feedbacks.
If you want to bid for this project please provide some samples of websites you've successfully built links for.
You must provide a spreadsheet including the following columns
- Link URL
– Link Text
– IP address
- Date submitted
– PR of the page where the link is placed
- You will need to submit an explanation/strategy covering all SEO techniques and your link building strategy that you will be using including how you plan on finding and contacting the linking sites.
- An indication you have read and understand all project requirements
- Example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results
a) You provide the list of pages in excel where you can place our links.
b) We check all the pages and we choose only the pages that are ok for us.