First of all the price range for this project is between 100 US $ – 750 US $ and thanks for expressing an interest in my posting!
I need your help and I need quality results.
I am searching for someone who is capable of driving highly targeted traffic to my apparel site with a multi-level marketing spin while strictly adhering to white hat SEO techniques and standards. The acquired domain is topic relevant, more than 7 years old and changed name servers almost 20 times. However, this website is new, so will need some help with page optimizations.
Please note that this project can evolve into an ongoing project if positive Google search results are achieved. This means that I am also in search of a reliable person/company who can do the monthly maintenance required to maintain top search positions.
The Website should be optimized so that it shows up at least on the first page in Google for related keywords (keywords don’t necessarily need to be the most competitive as some adult keywords are extremely competitive and almost impossible to rank well for) in order to receive unique and highly targeted traffic that will ultimately result in relatively good conversion rates.
The traffic should originate from the English speaking countries (USA/CA/UK/AUS). (
The SEO Project should be comprised of the following phases (I’d welcome it if the bidder could discuss his plan in detail):
- Provide advice on SEO On page optimization (if needed)
- Extensive Link Building
- Social media submission and optimization
- Article-writing and submission
- Press release-writing and distribution
Please make sure that you adhere to the following standards when engaging in link building:
- High quality, free (non-paid), one-way, manually submitted links.
- The links should come from different websites.
- The links should originate from sites which have at least some relevancy to Adult content
- Permanent, static HTML.
- Located at English and/or German language websites
- Text links only
- Visible, readable, indexable by human and search engines
Please make sure that you DON’T employ one of the following techniques:
- No duplicated backlink sites
- No Black Hat or unethical SEO/spam techniques
- No use of automated software or bots
- No links from rel=”nofollow” or “noindex” tag for pages and anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, penalty site banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.,
- No links from link farms
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, “Classified” sites, labeled links, etc.
- No .info or cheap domains.
- No new established websites.
I know that the list is long, but Google has very strict requirements when it comes to link building and penalizes black hat SEO techniques harshly.
Additionally, the bidder must have a perfect command of the English language (important for the articles and press releases) and I require full work reports of all tasks and steps performed to be sent by email. I strongly prefer a person who has previous experience driving traffic to and/or promoting MLM sites using SEO techniques. I would also appreciate if you could cite some of your references in regard to promoting MLMs.
As I said before, the price range for this project is 100 US $ – 750 US $ and everyone with SEO experience and expertise (for MLMs) is encouraged to apply. Payment will be made via Escrow and released in two installments.
Thank you very much for your precious times and bidding on my project!
32 freelancers are bidding on average $420 for this job
Hello Sir, I am interest to complete your work with . I had done lots of work previously. I hope you will get me a chance to complete the job. Thank you... Please see PM for more detail.