Looking for experienced professional(s) to help with setting up an athlete performance electronic measurement system to include cameras for video capture, radar guns for speed measurement and other devices for ancillary measurement (height, weight, etc.). The system should be able to capture multiple concurrent measurements from multiple athlete measurement stations, display such measurement on electronic boards/screens and consolidate measurement on central hub for processing, storage, and subsequent replay and editing.
- Video feed capture, multiplexing, and editing
- Speed measurement with radar guns or other relevant technologies
- Electronic measurement and capture
- Measurement display on electronic boards (e.g. RGB screens)
- Systems integration
- Analog-digital signal conversion and processing
Demonstrated experience and success with creating similar integrated measurement platforms a must. Experience with athlete measurement systems desirable.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $4940 for this job
We specialize in all types of Engineering projects (Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer science) at affordable rates. Our Philosophy is simple, if you can dream it, we will make it happen