We have designed, tested, produced and deployed pressure fuel sensor to monitor live fuel data of tanks from 1 meter to 3 meter depth. The biggest challenge was signal conditioning and temperature compensation and two way communication with module to know/change settings if required. we used PIC 452, ZMD31050, temperature sensor, to get digital out put to reach to 20 meters. this module was connected to GPRS module through serial port /485
we have automated application, temperature compensation calculations and code also(need improvement as per new requirement). We want to have technical audit of our this product to improve it for following...
- audit of held code
- audit of schemetic
- audit od automated application
- integrate gen set battery monitoring also
- make improved product with two way communication, Firmware upgradation through same GPRS module, settings.
- high level industrial temperature compensation for better accuracy.
- if possible make its data communication wireless(zigbee, RFID) to save wire installation cost and effort.
i can provide all required documents as needed but are confidential