Please see attachment for all details:
I am struggling with time and money these days - a fulltime student.
This is just one project that I have - If the work is great I will have another project for the right candigate.
Problem: A Company is looking to expand its coffee farming business on the island of Hawai’i, but they need to verify the siting assumptions of the local growers.
Objective: The objective of this analysis is to:
• Diagram a plan-of-act to conduct the database development, analysis and reporting
• Download pertinent data and combine it with provided data (preferably using a geodatabase structure)
• Apply criteria by building a model of location suitability for growing coffee in Hawai’i County, Hawai’i
• Base recommendation on GIS and non-GIS derived information
• Make a list of ranking and explain your top three site recommendations
• Submit a memorandum with that includes your recommendations and rankings with suitable explanation of “why there?”, references, and graphics.
With a few reflection questions.
Thank you for looking.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $84 for this job
I have over 10 years experience working with GIS data, vectoring objects, entering attributes, creating analyzes and my own projects. I have worked with ESRI products, MapInfo, CAD applications.