Current network design is:
1) dual home BGP to one single ISP_A;
i..e 2 routers owned by us connecting to 2 routers from ISP_A.
2) ISP_A only broadcasts default route to the 2 routes owned by us;
3) We currently broadcast a single /22 ipv4 network
We are going to get 1x additional link from ISP_B that also support BGP.
We want to redesign/modify the existing design/setup to make possible:
1) Case 1: to switch to ISP_B automatically when ISP_A goes down and vise versa;
2) Case 2: to be able manually switch between ISP_A and ISP_B when necessary;
30 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
NetworkLab is experts in cisco configuration. We can help you optimize BGP configuration based on you requirements. Our reach experience will help you complete the project quickly and in professional manner.
Greetings of the day, I have read your requirements and can help you with this, please initiate a chat session to discuss things better I have good hands-on with BGP OSPF and ISP network.
Hi. This is one of fields of my expertise. I have done a lot tasks like this. I will do the job quickly with best possible result. No access to the devices required. Just need more info.