Please read this requirement in order to correctly post a bid for this project.
This initial project is to define the method and plan for development of a sub GHz RF Data Link Design for ISM band SRD Radio Control IoT.
I would like advice from an engineer who has experience with RF chip sets and modules in the 433MHz, 868MHz and 915MHz ISM bands. Also experience of the radio regulations which must be met to certify the product in Europe, USA, Australia, South Korea and more.
The successful applicant is bidding to write a project plan detailing:
1) The Required radio parameters to be met for the 4 listed countries (power, bandwidth, hopping, on air duty cycle, spurious emissions etc)
2) A suggested chip set or module with reasons (advantages, disadvantages)
3) Alternative suggestions to be considered.
4) Approximate development time and cost expectation.
In order to demonstrate understanding and be considered for this task, applicants should detail the following points in their proposal:
1) Their experience with similar projects
2) A couple of suggested RF chip / module solutions that should be looked at during the project
3) Describe why South Korea may require a different solution
(If you can fulfill part of the requirement but not all, please specify which parts you can achieve and bid appropriately)
A following project will be posted to help develop the Radio Data Link.
Radio Data Link Requirement:
Good Range (100m open air)
Simple and Reliable Half Duplex data link.
Low Data Rate. Approximately 9.6 kBaud (at least 1.5 kBaud required)
As few model variations as possible between countries.
The design may me included on a main board or built as a module to plug into a main board.
Thanks for reading.