Complete design (mechanical engineering, automation, electrical and chemical, architectural, structural, and others that are necessary) for a corn bioethanol producing plant with daily capacity of 100 m³ of hydrated alcohol (190 prof).
- Approval of the basic lay-ouy of the equipment,
- Presentation and approval of the basic process flow chart,
- Calculation memory of mass and energy balance,
- Complete design specification and sizing of the equipment to be acquired, pipes, connections consumptions, etc.,
- Complete design for the construction of equipment (fermenters, jet cooking, mixers, cookers, distillation column),
- Industrial automation project,
- Other descriptive projects and memorials required for the construction of the plant,
Previous experience in the field of bioethanol from maize should be presented in the proposal,
High-throughput process technology should be used, using coarse grinding, viability for SSF, high solids distiller (above 35%), high moisture maize processing, etc.