I have three questions and a small case study related to IT project management.
I. Project Integration Management.
1. Summarize key work involved in each of the six processes of project integration management. Determine their inputs, tools and techniques, and their outputs.
2. Use the excel file attached to solve exercise 4.
II. Project Scope Management
3. What is the main techniques used for validating scope? Give an example of scope validation on a project.
III. Project Time Management
4. Draw the PDM network diagram for the following activities:
(available in the file attached)
IV. Case Study
The case of Manage Your Health Inc (MYH) is given in book page 182. The project that you will work on is Project 1, Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project (its description is also given in pp. 182). The company selected you as the project manager. The schedule goal is six months, the budget is $200,000. From previous project experiences within the company, it is known that you should develop a survey to solicit input from all employees about the new system and sure it was user-friendly. Assume that MYH wouldn’t need to purchase any additional hardware or software for the project.
For this project perform the following tasks:
5. Provide a brief description of the Project Objectives, including the business need, strategic goals, and/or other justification for authorizing the project.
6. List the product characteristics and requirements as well as the project’s deliverables.
7. Develop a work breakdown structure for the project. Break down the work to level 2 or level 3 as appropriate. You may use a template from similar projects as the bases of your WBS
A book and the slides will be sent to the awarded freelancer to help him solving these questions.
The work should be done within 3 days (Monday at most).
Please find the file contains the question attached
5 freelancers are bidding on average $43 for this job
As a project manager and project management professor I believe I am the best suited to get your project done soonest. Contact me and let us get your project done.