I would need to link up
1. Touch Screen Display
2. Bill Acceptor
3. Thermal printer
4. Raspberry Pi
5. MDB to USB converter (for bill acceptor)
6. Numeric keypad
Firmware/ Front Programming
1. MDB USB module
2. Standalone app/ interface for raspberry pi
3. GUI for the standalone app
1. User use touch screen and key in unit number @ homepage.
2. Check internet connection with external URL
3. Request to retrieve data from server backend.
4. Server return data, display unit outstanding amount.
5. User insert cash into bill acceptor
6. Raspberry Pi validate the outstanding amount with bill acceptor.
7. Thermal printer generate receipt
8. Raspberry Pi communicate with backend server (HTTP POST JSON), store in backend DB. (If connection failed, etc no internet, will store the data in local DB, to be sync when online)
9. Standalone app returns to homepage.
We will be taking care of the backend, while i need your help to linkup the front end, and make it running. (Or you have better advice on using different hardware/ firmware)
PS: you will be signing a non disclosure agreement (NDA) before we working together, thanks
8 freelancers are bidding on average $442 for this job
hi brother How are you doing We have gained good experience in this field and we can provide you Good quality work within your timeline and budget Kindly send me a message so that we can start a discussion thanks