We are an international company, our business covers real estate, telecommunications, engineering, infrastructure and so on.
We are looking for a part-time country project manager to assistant our business to expand Malaysian market.
• strong organizational and problem solving skills
• communication skills• Ambitious, self-driven and independent
• Reliable and able to meet tight deadlines
• Pleasant personality• Diploma in Engineering (computer/Telecommunication) is a preference
• Malaysian nationality, speak fluently in English and Malay.
• Able to travel in Malaysia and other Asian countries
14 freelancers are bidding on average $515 for this job
Hi there, I am a Mechanical Engineer graduate from the University of Tasmania, Australia. I am currently residing in Malaysia (Cheras, Selangor). I am just wondering, where in Malaysia will this job be situated in?
I'm native from Malaysia and living in India for past 5 years and working as Malay Language specialist. MBA graduate in HR and Management and working in Malaysia as Administrator for 20 years.