English interview transcription - extended scientific rules
about 420 min altogether, but maybe split for several freelancers.
Please let me your rate for 60 audio minutes
Rules: (easier than it seems)
1) transcription by words - no summarising
2) word and sentence aborts are marked by /
3) "do not" instead of "don´t" and similar
4) (.) for 1 second pause (..) for 2 second pause (...) for 3 second pause - but (number) with the seconds for longer pauses
5) DO NOT transcribe expletives like mhm, ah, uh ehm. EXCEPT "Mhm" is the only answer to a question (then write mhm (yes) or mhm (no)
6) Stressed words are written BIG
7) Each speech contribution receives its own paragraph. A blank line between the paragraphs
8) Time marks at the end of each paragraph (speech contribution)
B: I can show you. #00:02:05-3#
I: Where exactly? #00:02:05-9#+
B: Right over there. #00:02:06-9#
9) Emotional non-verbal utterances of the interviewee and the interviewer that support or clarify the statement (such as laughing or sighing) are noted in brackets when used.
10) Incomprehensible words are marked with (IW)
11) Speaker overlaps are marked with //.
12) The interviewer is identified by an "I:" and the interviewee by a "B:".
13) important parallel actions are noted in brackets (is searching for the documents) (writes)