We are looking for:
(1) Close up video footage of waste that is floating in the landscape of Bangkok. We are looking for high-quality material, of 2 different places. When referring to waste we mean: Empty plastic bottles, plastic bags, cans, nets, ropes, or similar.
First scene is on the streets of BKK. It is up to your creativity where and how, just as long as the viewer get's the impression that he is in a big city (Bangkok). After the closeup, we would like footage of a young person (age 12-16) who is walking towards the waste, picking the it up, and continues to walk.
(2) We want footage of waste that is about to float into a lake, river or stream. We would like footage of one person (age 40-50) who sees the waste, stops it from falling in, and pics it up. Then continue to walk with it.
(3) We'd like a scene where the camera is shooting (still shots) a trashcan from approx. 4-5 meters. From the left enters the young who is walking toward the trashcan, and simultaneously from the right walks the older person into the frame. They meet at the center of the frame, which is in front of the trashcan. The younger opens the trashcan and throws his/her waste out. He/she holds it open for the older person who now throughs his/her waste out. The young smiles and closes the trashcan and they now continue to walk separate ways (so the young exits at the right of the frame, and the older now exits at the left of the frame).
(4) On the trashcans, we'd want our logo to be visible. Not too much, just enough for the sharp eye to see it.
(5) Few photos from all scenes.
Video: We want POV shots from all scenes (1-3).
Video: We want drone shots from scene 3. When the two persons are walking toward each other, meeting, and separating again. The drone can then zoom out so the viewer gets the impression of a big pulsing city as Bangkok
Photo: Minimum quality: 20mp.
You need to have work-permit.
Permit for drone footage - if too difficult, please let us know.
POV: For our other material we have been shooting in V-LOG with a Panasonic GH5. We are looking for the same OR similar quality.
Drone: We have used D-LOG footage, 4k at 25 and 50 fps. We are looking for the same OR similar quality.
In total, we will use between 10-20 seconds of the material for our marketing campaign. The quality is therefore highly prioritized over quantity.
About us: We are a new company creating more awareness on the issue of waste, recycling, and optimization of production processes. With this campaign, we'd like to demonstrate that even small and simple gestures matter - and that each person can make a difference. Please feel free to read more about us at nordicwaves.org.
Why Bangkok? As a regular visitor, we know the beauty and the dark sides of this pulsing city. It is important for us to state, that we are NOT looking to give the city a bad image - on the contrary. We want to show a good and positive side of the people of Bangkok.
Deadline is the 30.03-19.