Need an AWESOME web researcher/link prospector to find great sites for our clients to get links from.
Can you understand what a page is all about from glancing at a search result? Do you have meticulous attention to detail and can you work quickly and accurately? Do you have EXCELLENT English? Can you read a whole page of information and follow specific instructions (HINT!)
If yes, then YOU are who we’re looking for!
Tiny Digital exists to DOUBLE 100 small and medium businesses over the next 3 years.
Tiny Digital was formed after Benjamin J Church spent years struggling to market himself as a professional musician. After lots of failed attempts and hard work, he found the answer – SEO. Getting a steady stream of enquiries for teaching and gigs through Google was the backbone of his award-winning career and he realised the incredible power of search engine marketing to help local businesses.
That’s why he created Tiny Digital - to provide a shortcut for businesses that are ready to embrace modern marketing but are just too busy actually running their business, creating jobs and generally being awesome to do it for themselves.
And of course… he KNOWS that the only way to achieve this mission is to get the right people on board!
Which is exactly why we are writing to you now.
We are looking for an AWESOME web researcher to join our AWESOME team.
This is what we need from you:
- Using advanced search operators (provided) to identify websites that are relevant and able to link to a client’s website.
- Quickly identifying what’s working and what’s not so you know when to change tactics.
- Searching websites for personal information such as name and email address.
- Adding what you find to a spreadsheet accurately.
- Working quickly and reliably across multiple clients with different requirements and research goals.
Later on, this may expand into:
- Researching potential clients for us to contact
- Email outreach campaign management
- Managing contact lists
- Other research tasks
- Managing and updating social media accounts
- Training and/or managing other awesome web researchers.
…and much more! As a new, expanding business Tiny Digital will need you to be willing to be flexible and get stuck into almost anything.
In return you can expect:
- The opportunity to learn
- Hands on experience and training in up-to-the-minute, industry leading digital marketing practises.
- The possibility of promotion to a position managing other awesome virtual assistants as Tiny Digital expands.
At Tiny Digital we take pride in putting our clients first, being honest with each other and creating a great working environment for everyone that clients feel privileged to be part of. If you would love to work with an energetic, fun and challenging business, then this role is for you.
This short application process will lead to a short task that the successful applicants will be paid $10 to complete.
Based on that task, at least one person will be selected for a two-week trial position leading into a full time position. The salary for the two week trial is US $50, going up to $250/month with the permanent position. There may be more than one position available for the right people.
Congratulations, you made it to the end! So what are you waiting for?
To be considered please send an email with the URL of your Facebook profile and the subject as:
AWESOME Website Researcher Application
to: benjamin at redfox dot life
Applications made any other way will not be considered.
11 freelancers are bidding on average £118 for this job
Hi, Your project is interesting and happy to join your team and work with you. Relevant Skills and Experience Web Research Proposed Milestones £20 GBP - Milestone