Hello, everyone! We are looking for a passionate family (an adult and a kid from 3-8) who would like to shoot a bunch of educational videos for 35$ each. It's an online job offer and you can shoot all the video at home. Follow the link to see some examples [login to view URL]
The requirements are pretty simple:
1. One episode is no longer than 1 minute
2. Have a good camera (a cellphone camera will do, just make sure that the image is of good-quality and the sound is clear)
3. Keen on building up a long-term relationship
4. Standard (preferably) American pronunciation
5. Write a short script for the video (key words and the topic are provided)
One episode is 35$. Please apply if you're sure in your English abilities. As I said we require a clear standard pronunciation (all the native speakers are welcome) . The number of episodes we need by now is about 40, but there's a huge increasing demand for these short educational videos, and we always have a work to offer as long as you fit the requirements.
These videos can be shooted by siblings, an uncle/aunt and a nephew/niece or even neighbors, as long as there's an adult and a kid talking on the video, that is more than enough.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $551 for this job
I am running my bachelor's class in engineering and work for many image processing and video editing project so if you select me i can do this [login to view URL] you.