for France country only
About the job
You know how to inspire a team. You deliver on big-picture business goals. You run an office like a well-oiled machine without losing your human touch. I am looking to build a strong team, so you better be a team player. Your personal vision/goals and WHY is clear.
You'd be a perfect fit here at FLP. We're not just the world's leading provider of health and wellness products-we're a tight-knit team of smart super passionate people who really care about making a difference. We're proud to say our products are nutritious delicious, sustainably sourced-and together, we help kids and adults get the vitamins and nutrients they need to live their best lives.
As our newest Business Owner, you'll set the tone for Young Entrepreneurs who'll look to you for guidance, motivation, and some real-talk mentorship. You will have the opportunity to conduct business in 160+ countries.
You'll steer the ship, making sure sales, marketing, and operations are all on board and sailing together towards the same strategic goals. (Captain's hat provided upon request .)
Once you're willing to take that leap of faith, strap in for a sky-high career trajectory with the help of our executive training program at WAF ENTREPRENEURS, you'll be gaining skills left and right while making a meteoric rise through the ranks. The money's not too shabby, based on your ability you may be pulling in six-figure income in a year's time and living your best life with our insanely awesome benefits, including lifetime membership of FLP and access to a world-class training program by WAF which ensures your success in the MLM industry.
• Build a network of your own i.e. Lead generation and conversion because Network is Networth.
• Develop and execute new strategies to succeed in increasingly changing markets
• Report to the executive team on key business opportunities, risks, and needs
• Maintain and elevate the company's reputation by representing us at key industry events
• You'll think up new ways to win in our industry and put those strategies into practice
• You'll talk frankly to the execs about what's possible, what you're worried about, and what your team needs.
• You'll protect and bolster our brand through your words and your actions
• Atleast a 10+2 or a graduate degree. An MBA would be extraordinary.
• Great Social Media presence
• Proven problem-solving abilities
• Superior communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft
• Proven track record of boosting revenue and running an office/a house
• Your track record of tackling challenges, others thought are not a necessary
PS: This Business role is not Location-specific, you may work from anywhere.