I’m looking to hire an INDIVIDUAL developer that can take over building a simple ERP system. I will explain all of the details once we’re in the chat. You need to know Vue, Node, Mongo DB & AWS. I would like to start today, so if you're interested and have read this entire post, please apply.
IMPORTANT: This project is $200 every 2 weeks ($400 per month) paid on the 1st and 15th of each month. Do not apply if you need more. This is what my budget allows right now.
What's the project? It’s basically turning my Google Sheets into an organized system to make our business practices more efficient & easier to manage. This system will be built for my team but also made into a SAAS product other publishers can use. I have more details and simple wireframes created that we can discuss in the chat. We will build it out in phases. I’m hoping you can work with me until all phases are complete. It should be browser/web/cloud based...
PLEASE READ IN ENTIRETY
PHASE 1: Organization of users:
- Super admin - I will be able to access this (to see entire org)
- Allow users (normal admins) to register an account
- Allow users (normal admins) to add their teams: - managers - team members and admins can move team members around, under whichever managers
- Google sheets & their functions (will be discussed in chat)
- Add daily reports feature for team members & managers to send to admins
- Google Analytics
- Task management: Allow Admin to set tasks for admins & their users
- Revenue Generated
- Line graph to visualize Revenue generated, Costs, Profit
- Set daily tasks
- Track progress
- Dashboard for admin / manager / team members
- Will help with daily tasks
- Admins can assign (daily) tasks to specific managers and / or team members or allow anyone to accept a task
- Tasks are tracked and can be updated (not started / in-progress / completed) Ads Monetization:
- Free Version: Will be supported with ads (I will provide you the ad code to insert)
PHASE 2: Build Users - Time tracker - Paid Version (using stripe): Will get rid of ads and provide access to features we’ll add in future phases (for now the paid version will just get rid of the ads).
PHASE 3: Where the real fun begins (chrome extension) - will discuss the 2 things I foresee the chrome extension doing in chat.
PHASE 4: Continue improving ERP system. Add additional features and phases here and beyond as we think of them.
PLEASE RATE YOURSELF: On a scale from 1-10 (worst to best) how are you at:
1. Stripe (payment processor)
4. [login to view URL]
5. [login to view URL]
6. Database (mySQL)
7. Chrome Extension
9. Php (though not sure if it'll be needed)
11. Installing SSL
12. Data Scraping
13. SEO - familiarity and experience
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS for you: Do you have template/theme recommendations to use for this type of project? If so, what is it / are they?
How long does it take to set up (from default without any customizations)?
Will it work with a Chrome extension? (discuss in chat)
Which type of database do you think we should use, MongoDB or MySQL?
What’s your schedule like?
How much time can you put in?
Do you have any other projects you’re working on?
When could you start?
Have you developed an ERP system before?
Can you show me it or any other projects you’ve built in the past?
How would you make this a success?
Why should I choose you?
Are you a team, agency or an individual?
I would like to start TODAY. My goal is to have phase 1 finished within 2 weeks… so we have a very basic MVP but usable version of phase 1 live.
Place “Success” at the beginning of your response so I know you’ve read this. If you're reading this post, I'm still looking for the right person, so please apply if interested.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $595 for this job
Hello sir, I can complete this project in 3 days. Because I am a expert in python and Google sheets of making how to translate so u give a chance to prove myself.