The essay must:
• analyse a contemporary breach of human rights at an international level
• identify the relevant Universal Declaration of Human Rights article and other instrument/s
related to the breach
• examine the impact on groups or individuals involved
• examine a range of responses to the breach to determine their effectiveness in resolving
• include a bibliography with two annotated items
• The text must follow the structure and format of an academic essay.
• Your analysis must be supported by evidence from your own research. All sources must
be referenced in a Harvard style bibliography.
• Contemporary refers to the last 10 years.
• The essay must be 1000-1200 words, not including the bibliography.
• The bibliography must include a minimum of five varied and relevant references.
• Annotations (minimum of 2) should evaluate sources for reliability and bias. Each
annotation should be no more than 100 words.
bibliography must be harvard style.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $18 for this job
I just read your project descriptions carefully and I am glad to inform you that I’d love to use my expertise to help you with the task. Inbox me the details of the work and let’s get started. Kindly,