We're creating a 18+ adult artwork platform built around an ERC20 token. We're looking for someone who can do the following:
## Part 1: Token Launch on Ethereum
1) Review our current tokenomics plan and provide feedback;
2) Provide a good strategy on how to deploy those tokenomics (including: burn, how wallets are structured, smart contract functions that need to be available, upgradability, etc.)
3) Use OpenZepplin (or another standardized smart contract platform) and help us deploy the token to the blockchain. First on Rinkeby, and then on live. We already have a Smart Contract we drafted and deployed successfully, but it will need to be reviewed.
4) Making sure we are provided full ownership and there's no smart contract vulnerabilities. The developer should not maintain any access to the smart contract via whitelists, origin wallet, etc.)
5) Giving us a PDF document (or Notion board) that explains how to manage the token moving forward (using the functions, what we need to do to support the tokenomics, etc.)
Note: The token transfers, minting, initial burns (if applicable), airdrops, etc. should be done via the Smart Contract, not via the origin wallet.
## Part 2: Token Launch
1) We need some advice on how to launch the token. Whether through an ICO, through private/public sales, etc.
2) We also need advice on how much liquidity (ETH) to provide at first, whether in a big transfer or through daily small transfers (saw some tokens doing that), etc.
## Part 3: BSC Bridge via BEP token
1) We want our token to be available via BSC too. We found a very good article on Binance that offers open source smart contract code to deploy a BSC bridge. We need to understand the following though:
a) Do we need to provide (ETH and BNB) liquidity on both blockchains, or is there a smart way to do it where the ETH/BSC supply is automatically "synced"?
b) Is it going to be more expensive (in terms of liquidity) if we launch the bridge later?
The platform you'll be creating the token for is: [login to view URL] (18+). You can click the whitepaper link in the top right to dive further into the platform and its tokenomics. A tokenomics draft can be found here:
[login to view URL]
These are subject to change based on your consulting.
If this is something you're excited to start building on, please submit your application. We'll only consider applicants who:
1) Have a clear understanding of tokenomics, smart contracts, and the skills required to fulfill the task.
2) Can move fast, be fully transparent and in great communication.
3) Can show samples of past work (tokens launched, consultant projects on tokenomics, etc.)
## Available Bonuses
We're also willing to airdrop a % of our total supply to you, as the token developer, if you show excellence.
An extra bonus is available if you decide to get involved with the project long-term, including extra % of supply, DAO incentives, and a lot more!
Looking forward to your applications!
Begin "I'm not a robot" in your bid.