(((((((( Please look at the attachments for more details ))))))))
Due date: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 by 9:00 PM EST
1) What was your first favorite activity?
2) What was your second favorite activity?
3) How many resort activities did you try during your stay?
4) On a scale from 1 to 5 (where 5 is the highest, 1 is the lowest), please rate the overall quality of the resort activities.
5) Do you plan on returning to the resort in the future?
Liz ends up surveying 80 departing guests. Table 2 (see Excel file) contains the responses for the 80 guests who took her survey. For example, Guest 6 indicated that fishing and horseback riding were the guest’s first and second favorite resort activities. Guest 6 tried eight activities during his/her stay, gave the resort a 5 for overall activity quality, and does plan on returning to the resort in the future.
Finally, Liz is curious to see if there is a relationship between the number of activities available and the number of guests coming to the resort each year. She does some digging and is able to retrieve the number of major activities available and the number of guests coming to the resort for the years 2004 to 2011. The resort opened to guests in May 2001. Table 3 (see Excel file) shows the number of major resort activities available and the number of guests that stayed at the resort for the years 2004 to 2011. For example, in 2009 there were 1000 resort guests and nine major activities available.
Liz decides to spend the final week of her summer internship organizing and analyzing all this collected data. Before departing she will provide Joan with a report of her findings and analysis. Liz is hoping that the report will be helpful to Joan as she makes decisions concerning future activities at the resort. Liz plans on including tables, graphs, numerical measures, observations, and recommendations in the report.
The following needs to be included in one’s report:
1) Create frequency and relative frequency distributions for the first and second favorite guest activities. One will find this data in the Table 2 worksheet of the Excel file.
Hello, S3oood333. I have read your attached file carefully and understand what you need. I have a master degree in applied mathematics and is able to do that job for you.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
I am a Mathematics teacher.I teach online worldwide.I lead one of the national olympiad camps in India.I can easily solve the questions.I am ready to start.