Export Data from Zillow for Excel
1. Use an Excel file containing property addresses to look-up the property record on [url removed, login to view], export the data, and paste it into the address source spreadsheet in the appropriate columns.
2. Assume the method is a VB Macro embedded in the spreadsheet.
3. If creating a separate CSV file containing the data is easier, more accurate, or costs less, let’s discuss.
4. Please note that I may not have identified all of the potential Fields (data columns) available in Zillow listings since many of the field only appear under specific conditions.
Input Source: An Excel file containing address fields. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Export: Zillow Field data to be exported listed below. (See Spreadsheet for Example Layout)
Field Example Format
Zillow Property URL [url removed, login to view]
Street Address Text
For Sale: Number
Price Cut: Number
Rent Zestimate: Number
Year Built: Number
Last Sold: Text
On Zillow: Number
Descriptive Paragraph: YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!! Fabulous 5 bedroom home in West Petaluma located in the heart of Victoria, featuring over 2,500 sq ft of living area with a professionally landscaped backyard that backs up to open space. Master is on the 1st floor and 4 spacious bedrooms are upstairs. Very peaceful setting only a block from Helen Putnam Regional Park with hiking and biking trails. Private playground and tennis courts nearby too! Text
Rent Zestimate: Number
From Price History Table
Listed for Sale Text
From More Facts:
Construction quality: Number
Neighborhood Name: Text
Parcel #: Format in Zillow: 008580003
Return in this format: 008-580-003 Text
# Stories: Text
Zillow Home ID: Text
1. Field “Price Cut” is a dynamic variable field, e.g., not always included in the visible record.
2. For any field with no data, return the placeholder “—“ if present or “N/A”, if field is blank.
3. Price History Table: Note: “Historical data not available for this property” can be returned.
4. Price History Table: Return only most recent entry from this table.
5. Parcel #: Leading zero, if present, is a part of the number and must be returned. NICE TO HAVE: Return data in this format: nnn-nnn-nnn. Insert a hyphen after the first three digits; insert a hyphen after the next three digits.
6. If property record not found on Zillow, return “N/A” in the Zillow Property URL field.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
Hi, I can make iMacro script which can pull all the data in to CSV file. or can make Excel VBA for same. So kindly contact me for more information or, start the project. thank you. muthumuni.