Accounting Officer (Freelancer)
Summary Job Descriptions
Work Location: Thonglor, Bangkok
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 10AM – 6PM
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 Baht/Month (based on experience and skills)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Data key-in and update Petty Cash at all time.
• Preparing Cheques or any other type for the payment of expenses.
• Prepare relevant financial and accounting documents. To use in the preparation of the payment and complete such as invoices, purchase requisitions and services or any other relevant documents.
• Check the completeness and accuracy of the documents for all expenses, such as telephone expenses, allowances, health insurance costs.
• Establish filing system for prompt and tidy retaining.
• Monitoring and Tracking reports on the outstanding balance of payments.
• Coordinate with the bank in terms of financial transactions.
• Calculate Commission for Sales Department, as well double check of all invoices if all manifest and details corrects.
• To keep the financial documents and accounts in a systematic way to prepare for the audit.
• Other tasks as assigned.
● Bachelor Degree from a university
● Male/Female 23 – 40 years old.
● Min. 1 years experiences.
● Professional verbal and written English communication skills
● Be able to work under pressure
● Be proficient with Google Apps Suite
● Be flexible
● Attention to details and accuracy
● Team player
● Thai citizen